Name: The tactical Close Combat 4x32 Red Green Illuminated Reticle Sight
R6 16 mil-dots reticle is available.
Brightness setting: 8 of each red and green illumination with total 16 settings
It is recommended to have the 4X32D sight mounted by a professional gunsmith. However, if attempting to mount the sight without professional assistance please read and strictly adhere to the following directions.
BORESIGHTING THE RED DOT SIGHT
Boresighting and test firing should be performed safely on a firing range. Laser boresights are a quick and accurate method to sighting in scopes .Listed below is the traditional method of boresighting.
1. When mounting the sight on a bolt action rifle, remove the bolt; or when mounting to a semi automatic rifle, disassemble the rifle until there is a straight line of sight through the bore.
2. Use a target at least 20yds to 50yds away when sighting in. Look through the bore of the weapon and locate the bullseye of the target.
3. Sight in the target through the bore and then make windage and elevation adjustments to the sight until the reticle is centered.
To verify the scope is sighted in, fire a three-shot test group.
4. If you are still off center, make the necessary adjustments and again fire a three-shot test group.
OPERATING THE WINDAGE AND ELEVATION ADJUSTMENTS
To make windage and elevation adjustments:
1. Remove the caps covering the windage and elevation adjustments.
2. Using a flathead screwdriver or coin make the necessary adjustments. The windage and elevation adjustments are 1 MOA, meaning 1 click moves the point of impact 1in. at 100 yds. Adjustments can be both felt and heard.
3. Once adjustments are complete, screw the caps back on.
Proper maintenance of the red dot sight is recommended to ensure longevity. It is recommended that when the dot sight becomes dirty, it is wiped down with a dry or slightly damp cloth. Blow dirt and debris off all optics and then clean lenses with a lens cleaning cloth. No further maintenance is required.
Always follow your firearm's instruction manual and warnings. Follow safe firearm practice. WARNING! Never attempt to mount the sight on a loaded firearm. DO NOT disassemble the sight for any reason as this will void the warranty and could be hazardous. Any internal work should be handled by the manufacturer. Any tampering with the purge screw will void the warranty.
OPERATING THE ON/OFF SWITCH
To activate the Red Dot Sight:
1. Locate the on/off switch (5) and Rotate the adjustment switch to the desired illumination setting.
2. After use, turn the switch to the off position marked by "0".
Product Warranty, Shipping Method and Payment Method
Warranty, we offer 12 months limited warranty for our products. Damage due to misuse, ill treatment and unauthorized modifications and repairs are not covered by our warranty.
Shipping Method, We provide comprehensive shipping methods, for small quantity orders we ship by DHL Air-Express, or EMS/TNT Express service, it is safe and fast. For large quantity orders we can ship by Air transportation or sea transportation, also we can ship order to buyer's cargo agent in China. We quoted prices are EXW price, don't include shipping cost.
|Reticle type||R6 16 Mid dot Reticle or customized|
|Reticle color||Red and green|
|Reticle brightness settings||0-8|
|Objective lens ||42mm|
|Eye relief ||unlimited|
|Field of view (m@100m) ||13|
|Parallax free @ yds||20|
|Click value (1 click=MOA) ||1|
|Windage & Elevation(MOA)||60|
|Body material ||Aluminum|
|Max recoil (G's)|| 800|
|IP rating|| IP66 - weatherproof|
|Lens coating|| AR silver|
|Mount type|| weaver/picatinny|
|Battery type|| CR2032|
|Battery life ||25 - 300hrs|
|Operating temperature|| 0-120ºF|
|Surface treatment||Rosting Oxidized surface treatment|